Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Why I Blog

Well to start, I don't blog much as one can see by my whopping 4 posts. However, many do. My niece Emily says bloggers make better friends. Maybe that's why I do it. Or to see my thoughts published on the web in searchable content. Or to show off my kids (which is really the purpose of my wife's Blog-see above-the kids really are cute). Or to have an outlet for thoughts on pressing issues-I did post on politics once. Or to participate in what is becoming an overwhelming force in popular culture as well as news media. Or to think that anyone will actually read my posts. Or to hope, for hopes sake, that someone, anyone, will comment on my thoughts.

People used to get along just fine without Blogs. Now I can't surf the Internet without my playlist playing in the background.

My wife says that the only reason that I started a Blog was to create a playlist and booklist from Goodreads. After much thought on the topic-see above-I have realized that is the overwhelming reason for my blog.

It really is a kickin' playlist.

2 comments:

eliza and christopher said...

Uncle Jimmy!! Hi, I just found your blog. It made me happy. I think your kids are cute sooo cute I want to squeeze them. I can't beleive how big they are. I'm glad you are blogging and I think you should blog more! I like to read it. You can add that to your reasons to blog! Love you guys, Eliza

will you squeeze your babies cheeks for me!

Emily said...

em made me read your blog.did u get the rat in the parking lot/? mwj