Thursday, December 4, 2008

Not a Dork!

Just for the record...

Amber posted abou how much of a dork she is today. I couldn't agree more with some of her points.

I just want to make sure everyone that reads my blog knows that I am NOT a dork. No way. NO FREAKIN' WAY!

Nobody that knows as much about Fried Chicken, Carnies, Canadians and Nijas could possibly be a dork. And don't forget, the ULINE Catalog is not a catalog for dorks, it's a catalog for men. Really cool men....

Oh, and I just signed up for Facebook and I LOVE it!

That's not dorky right?

*****************************************************************************
I'm actually glad Amber posted on this. I didn't have a very good feeling about what I was going to post on so this gives me a mulligan I guess.

I have put a new poll up so I you could glance up to the right and select the answer best meets your thoughts on the poll, that would be great. Rocking the vote will never feel better.

I'm not quite sure about my next topic, so if you have suggestions, let me know.

7 comments:

happychow said...

Ummm. Thanks (?) Jim. I'm not sure if I should be glad you referred to my blog, thus increasing my traffic (points for the DORK!), or if I should be TOTALLY annoyed.

Seriously, Jimmy. At least SPELL check your post. I mean, REALLY. That's SO NOT dorky.

Love,
A

Phil and roxy said...

Uh i'm proud to be a dork. And What is this spell check you speak of

Phil and roxy said...

do you have any idea how many jim jonses there are on facebook. no way i'll find you

Jim said...

I'm under James Jones. Look for BYU '99 or Mainland Regional High School class of '93. I will look for you.

Anonymous said...

Nope not a dork, just a DORK LOVER!

Cassie Jensen said...

Dorks all the way- but that is what makes you you. So be proud. And I can't help but laugh each time at the top pic of Charlie- (that is Charlie right?) because Porter wears that shirt all the time now! And I would like to suggest you cover animals, the people that love them, and where do they go after we've eaten them in a future post. Thank you.

Josh Hauser said...

Awesome blog. Amber is right, spellcheck is a must!!!!! check us out at habanerohausers.blogspot.com...we aren't very awesome at posting consistently, but we are working on it!