Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Chicken or Fried Chicken?

Oven-Fried Chicken

I have written quite a few songs about chicken and fried chicken. Here's the lyrics to one (I don't know how to link audio file)--sorry:

I've got that fried chicken comin' down.
Fried chicken and it's comin' down on me.
It's comin down on me,
comin down around.
Comin'all over,
comin' up around the town, oh...
I've got it, comin' out my ears,
I've got it, cryin' a make me tears, oh..
I've got fried chicken comin' down on me.
Oh, I've got fried chicken comin' down on me
Fried chicken comin' down on me.


-Fin-

I am sure that translates well. If you want to hear it, tell me how to host or link an .mp3 on the computer. Okay?!

Finally, heres a little known way to fry chicken that I saw last night. Oven fried. I don't mean baked, I mean putting a pan of canola oil in an oven and adding the chicken. I am not sure what benefit that adds, but a lady in Tulsa says her momma taught her to do it that way.

If my momma told me to do it that way, I'm sure I would cook it that way too.

P.S. I will be having another poll to vote on topics for an up-coming post. Rock the Vote Baby!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

we still have a couple old cassette tapes of you and Zac singing songs in high school. I do seem to remember some chicken themes going on.
Need to put that on a CD - and maybe we'll get you a copy! :)

and p.s. I don't know how to do audiolinks, but I have found some nifty sites with blogger tips and tricks that I'm sure could teach you how. if you googled blogger tips, I'm sure you'd find something.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jim...Have you had your colesteral checked lately?